Amadablam is renowned for its incredible beauty. Located to the south of Everest and Lhotse, it is characterized as vertical walls and sharp exposed ridges. The best climbing seasons for Mt Ama Dablam are in April, May (pre-monsoon) and late September, October (post- monsoon).
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu.
Day 04: Transfer to the airport, fly to Lukla, 2800m and trek to Phakding, 2640m. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar, 3446m. Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Khumjung, 3790m. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 07: Khumjung. Visit to Gonglha for a panoramic view of Mt. Kongde, Parchamo, Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kangtega, Thamserku and the villages of Thame valley and Kunde.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche Monastery, 3860m. Overnight in lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Mt. Ama Dablam Base Camp, 4600m, situated on a large grassy meadow with a wonderful views.
Day 10-23: Mt. Ama Dablam Climbing Period.
Day 24: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 25: Base Camp to Khumjung. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 26: Trek to Phakding. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 27: Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Day 28: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
Day 29: Kathmandu.
Day 30: Transfer to the airport and departure from Kathmandu.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast (3 star)
- Permit fee of Ama Dablam 6812m. Expedition
- Food for Trekking and expedition period
- Expedition crew: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
- Kathmandu -Lukla - Kathmandu flights with Cargo 50 KG per member
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxygen, Mask and regulator
- Fare well dinner
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walkie Talkie permit & personal satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- Garbage Deposit and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu.