Lhotse (8,516) is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Its long east-west crest is located immediately south of Mount Everest and the summits of the two mountains are connected by the South Col, a vertical ridge that never drops below 8,000 meters. Lhotse is sometimes mistakenly identified as the south peak of the Everest massif. No serious attention was turned to climbing Lhotse until after Everest had finally been ascended. Lhotse was first climbed in 1956 by two Swiss, fritz Luchsinger and Ernest Reiss.
In addition to the main summit, there are two subsidiary peaks, Lhotse Shar, which is immediately east of the main summit, and Nuptse, a high peak on the mountain's west ridge.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu.
Day 04: Transfer to the airport, fly to Lukla, 2800m and trek to Phakding, 2640m. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar, 3446m. Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Khumjung, 3790m. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 07: Khumjung, acclimatization day.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche Monastery, 3867m. Overnight in lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Dingboche, 4347m. Overnight in lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche, 4900m. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 11: Trek to Everest Base Camp, 5357m.
Day 12-47: Climbing Period.
Day 48: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 49: Trek to Dingboche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 50: Trek to Khumjung. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 51: Trek to Phakding. Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 52: Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Day 53: Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 54: Kathmandu.
Day 55: Departure from Kathmandu.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast (hotel 3 star).
- Permit fee of Lhotse 8516m Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period for Lhotse
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
- Kathmandu -Lukla - Kathmandu flights with Cargo 60 KG Per member
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxygen -Mask and regulator
- Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Fare Well dinner
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- Garbage Deposit and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu.